07814 927887 | 07791 608910 information@sdka.uk

The National Blood Service : 96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Please don’t leave it to someone else. If you’re generally healthy and aged between 17 and 65, do something amazing…. Give blood.

Amateur Martial Association: The AMA started out as the AKA “Amateur Karate Association” in 1971 and later expanded to include and embrace other Martial Arts. Now the largest martial arts association in the UK

NHS Organ Donation: If you believe in organ donation, prove it!
Would you take an organ if you needed one? Nearly everyone would. But only 28% of us have joined the Organ Donor Register. More than 10,000 people in the UK currently need a transplant. Of these, 1000 each year – that’s three a day – will die waiting as there are not enough organs available.

You want your life to change… So Let’s make it happen:  Andrew Solecki offers a range of life-changing solutions to enable you to unlock your true potential and live the life you desire. Discounted rates offered to SDKA members on Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT, Reiki, Life Coaching and Past Life Regression.

So Let’s … Get online: Website design, development and hosting.

Pin It on Pinterest